Thursday, June 05, 2008

Writing, writing, writing...

...and writing, writing, writing...

I'm working on my third book in the Scents of Murder series, titled The Perils of Peaches. While it's been fun to travel with Andromeda Clark Hartley, I'm looking forward to what's ahead. I'm also compiling a treasure trove of information from mystery/suspense/thriller authors, and I've interviewed sixteen of them about writing a series. This compilation will appear in a several-part series of posts over at the blog Keep Me In Suspense.

I love picking other writers' brains. We all work so differently, but sometimes we can learn something from another author's process that can change the way we write.

The BIG thing to remember about being a writer is that, well, we WRITE. We can talk theory and technique all day, but that does nothing until we sit down and start letting the thoughts pour out from our fingertips.

That's all for now!

No comments: